Add an email tickler
In Solodev CMS, developers can add email ticklers to send form submissions to designated email addresses. For example, when a potential customer signs up for a free trial of your product, an email can be sent to your sales team to notify them of a possible lead.
Before adding a tickler, users should:
- Create a website and a module
- Attach a web form to the module
Add a tickler
- In the Solodev Dashboard, click Modules.
- Open the desired Form module.
- Click Modify to bring up the modal window for the desired module.
- Click Email Options to expand the accordion.
- Enter a valid email address in the Tickler Email Address textbox.
- Click Add
- Click Submit